Black Highlighter — April 27th, 2019
In this bug bash session, an immediate follow-up to the previous session, I tried tackling three smaller tickets. However, I only succeeded with two.
The first ticket was a simple addition of an app icon so App Store Connect would stop sending me automated e-mails about how my app didn’t have an icon. Since I was just re-using the Black Highlighter 1.x icon, it was pretty easy to just drag over the old assets.
The second ticket didn’t go as smoothly as I’d hoped. In the immediately-prior session, I got a scroll view up and running that showed the editing view zoomed out. However, it’s currently top-left-aligned, rather than properly centered. I thought this was going to be an easy fix, but it wasn’t. After a couple of attempts, I threw it back on the backlog to tackle another day.
- Add app icon
- Display settings page when button is clicked
- Fix settings button accessibility label
- Add content to settings page
- Add title and accessory to settings items
- Add button for dismissing settings view controller
- Clean up settings view controller classes
- Sessions Completed
- Days Since Start
- Issues Closed
- Issues Open
- Percent Complete